Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Quick Note to Anyone Sending Hate Mail

(Note: I first published this over a year ago on another blog but it is as true today as it was then.)

I noticed this the other day – comment removed by administrator. See photo. Evidently someone had written a comment that contained so much profanity (or who knows what) that it was caught in some sort of filter and deleted by Google before I even had a chance to see it.

I also noticed that whoever this was went to the trouble of creating a fake Google ID.

Feel free to flame me using the comment feature of Blogger but be sure to keep the profanity to a minimum (use a stand in like “@” for “a” or “$” for “s” etc. Also, you don’t have to create a fake ID as I wouldn’t use that info to do anything inappropriate.

Spread the word and spread the link: http://saynotoschilling.blogspot.com/

HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment